Refereeing and reviewing
Over the last 5 years, I have reviewed about 10 journal and 10 conference submissions per year (not counting the program committee work). I have reviewed papers for the following journals and conferences:
- Computer Science Journals: Journal of ACM, SIAM Journal on Computing, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences, Algorithmica, Theoretical Computer Science, Information and Computation, Information Processing Letters, Computational Complexity, International Journal on Foundations of Computer Science, Random Structures and Algorithms, Theory of Computing, IEEE Transactions on Computers, IEEE Tranasactions on Information Theory
- Physics Journals: Physical Review Letters, Physical Review A, Journal of Statistical Physics, Journal of Quantum Information Processing, Quantum Information and Computation, New Journal of Physics
- Conferences: STOC, FOCS, Complexity, SODA, STACS, ICALP, MFCS, FSTTCS, ISAAC, RANDOM, EQIS, LATIN, ALT, FCT, IndoCrypt.
I have served on National Science Foundation (USA) panels in 2002 and 2009 and reviewed grant proposals for the following funding agencies:
- National Science Foundation (NSF), 2003, 2009, 2010.
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation, 2004.
- Israel Science Foundation, 2005.
- NWO (Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research), 2005, 2009.
- Czech Science Foundation, 2006, 2010.
- NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada), 2008.
- Latvian Science Council, 2010, 2011.